TITLE COMPANIES - Who do they contact?
Title Companies wanting information about Homeowners Association Fees, Dues and payments can send their request to our HOA Treasurer.
- Click on the Contact Us link on the left.
- Select Treasurer from the Send To drop-down list.
- Complete the rest of the information including a detailed description of what you need the Treasurer to provide.
What are the 3 payment methods for annual dues?
You have 3 methods for paying your 2019 Donegal Cliffs Homeowners’ Dues.
- Complete the 2019 Dues Notice.
- Include a check for $100 payable to Donegal Cliffs Homeowners Association.
- Send to DCHA, P.O. Box 354, Dublin, OH 43017
Bill Pay through your bank
Online Payment from our Website with a Credit Card (Available again this year!)
- Go to: www.DonegalCliffs.org and click on Online Payments
- Follow the instructions for paying with a credit card via PayPal.
- A processing fee of $3.30 will automatically be added to your payment.
- You will receive a receipt via email when you pay online.
- Make sure to update your online profile on the website.
How much are the Annual Dues?
The annual HOA dues are just $100 per household. The dues have remained at this very low amount for over 10 years!
When are the annual dues due?
Upon receipt! To avoid late fees, complete the Dues form and return it with your payment as soon as you receive it. The final deadline is January 31.
What address do I send my annual dues to?
Donegal Cliffs Homeowners Association
P.O. Box 354
Dublin, OH 43017
Are there late fees if I don't pay Upon Receipt?
Yes. Please pay immediately to avoid late fees.
Add an additional $15 (late fee) per quarter.
|February 1 June 30
|July 1 - September 30
|October 1 - December 31
|after December 31
Liens may be placed on properties for chronic non-payment of the annual HOA dues.
Can I pay my dues via my online banking?
Yes. Make sure to provide the following information:
- Your name and Donegal Cliffs Address so that your dues payment gets applied to your account correctly.
- Checks payable to: Donegal Cliffs Homeowners Association
- Send to: DCHA, P.O. Box 354, Dublin, OH 43017
Can I pay my dues online?
YES! You are able to pay your annual HOA dues on this website via PayPal. Just click on the Online Payment link and follow the instructions.
What are the dues used for?
The percentages below represent the areas that the annual dues covered for 2013.
- 60% Landscaping
- 9% Utilities
- 8% Legal Expenses
- 6% Reserve
- 5% Insurance
- 5% Maintenance
- 5% Mailings
- 1% Real Estate Tax
- 1% Social
Note: The majority of the Legal Expenses in 2013 were due to rewriting the Bylaws and adding the Sexual Predator amendment to the agreement. These expenses will not continue in subsequent years.